SKIN


when you touch my skin you like that it is the same skin you are thinking about when we are far.


you get into the shower and think about my skin and say, 'yes, that is right.'


the skin on my body is different from the skin on other people's bodies.


you can look at the skin on my body and see other things beneath it.


you can do this if i do not have clothes on or if i do.


if i do have clothes on we are in the car and not talking and maybe eating chocolate and listening to the radio.


if i do not have clothes on we are in bed and you can see the skin on my legs and the skin on my back.


and i will stay still until you look at my back for a long enough period of time.


you do not know how much time i am waiting for.


but i will turn over after you have looked at my back.


and you will see more skin and you will say good things about me beneath it.